Hp Rozszerzenie Gwarancji 3Y Premier Care Essential Hw Support Elitebook 1000/ Zbook Z Basic 3/3/0 Warranty (UB5H4E)

1 835,76


Addressing the Under-servedairFiber core networks backbones can be instantly and cost-effectively deployed anywhere, bringing Internet deep into the unserved areas of the world.Plug and Play DeploymentUtilizing the worldwide license-free 24GHz band, airFiber can be freely purchased and deployed nearly anywhere. Additionally, the product was designed to be instantly setup and configured.Revolutionary PerformanceWith true 1.4Gbps+ data throughput and up to 13 km range, airFiber provides a breakthrough in 24GHz backhaul performanceHybrid Division Duplex (HDD)HDD provides the best of both worlds — latency performance of Frequency Division Duplex (FDD) with the spectral efficiency of Time Division Duplex (TDD).Pre-payment:- With the display of large interest among the customers of this product, our company sells its first shipment with prepaid terms.- Approximate time of shipment from our warehouse 30.07.2012-06.08.2012.- Price per set – 2 pcs.- The amount of pre-payment 30%, without shipping costs.- Before shipment from our warehouse, shall be paid the remaining 70%. And shipping cost of your order.

Anteny Wi-Fi


dell inspiron g3, tabletki finish, płyta elektryczna 4 palnikowa, edifier r1080bt